favorite this post## INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR GMC CHEVROLET## (Campbell River)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have a 2002-2006 GMC , Chevrolet or other GM vehicle with intermittent power failure, erratic or inoperative speedometer, tachometer or other gauges, odometers dim or not lit, driver information center not lit, one or more gauges not working, pointer needles sticking, intermittently working gauges, noisy or erratic operation, LCD display and gauge backlighting not working. Rather than replacing the cluster and reprogramming at a cost between $500-$600 at a dealership, I can repair the unit at a fraction of the price with 6th generation genuine Switec OEM replacement stepper motors , bulb replacement and circuit board repair.
Climate control unit bulb replacement also available
I`m a licensed automotive technician for the past 22yrs with electrical certification.
Symptoms of a failing Instrument cluster include:
* Erratic, intermittent, inaccurate, or faulty readings on any gauge.
* Total or intermittent cluster power loss.
* Dimmed display or total lighting failure.
* Sticking gauges, or gauges that don't reset to zero.
* In extreme cases the entire instrument cluster is completely dead.